Have you ever dreamt about spending Christmas and New Years in Africa?
Have you ever dreamt about spending Christmas and New Years in Africa?!
Now is your chance!
One of the most popular adventure tours through Southern Africa, namely “The Northern Explorer”, has a few remaining seats available for the December 2013 departure. This is an exciting opportunity to experience the best of Southern Africa during a 22 day trip from Cape Town (South Africa) to the Victoria Falls (Zambia & Zimbabwe) visiting a total of four different countries.
This thrilling tour leaves Cape Town on the 22nd of December 2013 and ends in the New Year at the Victoria Falls on the 12th January 2014. This tour is also available in a 15 day version starting in Swakopmund, Namibia.
Some of the highlights of this tour include:
– canoeing down the Orange River
– a visit to the Fish River Canyon
– hike up some of the highest sand dunes at Sossusvlei
– visit the Sesriem Canyon & the Namib-Naukluft Desert
– 2 night stay in Swakopmund (Namibia)
– the Cape Cross seal colony
– Brandberg White Lady and Twyfelfontein rock art
– visit to the Himba tribe
– game viewing in the famous Etosha & Mudumo National parks
– float in Mokoro’s through the Okvango Delta
– sunset cruise on the Chobe River and
– ending it all with a visit to the mighty Victoria Falls.
Contact us for prices and to book this once in a lifetime adventure tour in Southern Africa!
South African Tourism Company
Tel: +27 (0)21 794 9050
Mobile: +27 (0)827 823 142
Fax: +27 (0)21 794 9995