MONDAY MADNESS: Cape Town, Hermanus and West Coast Hotel Specials
The Hyde Hotel, Sea Point / Cape Town
Spend three nights at the Hyde Hotel in Sea Point, and only pay for two nights. This offer is valid for travel before 30 September 2016. Due to its central location, it offers an ideal accommodation option for corporate guests who conduct business during their stay in Cape Town, as well as for leisure travellers who wish to explore the many attractions Cape Town has to offer. The hotel is especially popular with conferencing groups and film studios due to a large number of business facilities available at this contemporary hotel.
Farmhouse Hotel, Langebaan Lagoon / West Coast
The Farmhouse Hotel Langebaan Lagoon offers guests an authentic coastal farmstead encounter. Alluring to nature lovers, Langebaan offers vivid shows of spring flowers, birdlife and an untamed coastline. Visitors have the opportunity to explore the magnificent lagoon, hike the neighbouring Nature Reserve or simply relax and enjoy the sunset.
The farm kitchen at the Farmhouse Hotel bakes fresh bread and other produce daily for the popular restaurant that served up hearty meals infused with West Coast Culture. Enjoy a four-night stay at the Farmhouse Hotel, and only pay for three nights. You will enjoy one free night. This offer is valid until 31 July 2016.
The Marine Hotel & Spa, Hermanus / Western Cape
Escape the hustle and bustle of your daily life and indulge in all the luxuries The Marine has to offer. With unrivalled views of the ocean and a selection of award-winning restaurants The Marine offers an ideal distraction from the winter blues.
Package rate: R3,290.00 per room per night (minimum two nights) and includes (valid May – August 2016)
- Fresh Fruit and a bottle of wine in your room upon arrival
- Delight in a delicious daily English breakfast in the restaurant, on the terrace or in the comfort of your room.
- Spoil yourself with a treatment in The Carchele Beauty Spa, with 20% off all treatments, you’ll be able to indulge more than once!
- Receive an R500.00 credit per night to be used at Seafood at The Marine or a room upgrade.
- With a Complimentary 2 pm late checkout, you can sleep in on your last day and enjoy a leisurely lunch before you head back home.
Are you looking for suitable and best-priced accommodation in South Africa? Contact us; it would be our pleasure to offer the best available specials and packages to you.
South African Tourism Company
Tel: +27 (0)21 794 9050
Mobile: +27 (0)827 823 142
Fax: +27 (0)21 794 9995