Cocooned in Luxury at the Morukuru Ocean House, South Africa
Cocooned in Luxury at the Morukuru Ocean House
De Hoop Nature Reserve, Western Cape
Whales, fynbos, pristine beaches, rock pools, endless views of the ocean set the scene for the Exclusive Use Beach Villa – the Morukuru Ocean House. Located in the 36 000 hectare De Hoop Nature Reserve of the scenic Western Cape, guests staying here enjoy exclusive use of the entire house which comes with a private butler, chef and guide. Families travelling with children are welcome at this beach retreat, there is no age limitations for kids.
• booked on an exclusive basis
• children friendly
• accommodates 8 adults and 4 children in comfort
• spectacular coastal, ocean views
• set on the beach / ocean in the De Hoop Nature Reserve
• highest service standards
• wide range of activities (guided marine walks, mountain-biking, sandboarding etc)
• complete privacy.
Are you looking for a getaway together with your family or friends? Contact us for suitable recommendations.
South African Tourism Company
Tel: +27 (0)21 794 9050
Mobile: +27 (0)827 823 142
Fax: +27 (0)21 794 9995