Thrilling Hot Air Balloon Trip Drakensberg Overview
Thrilling Hot Air Balloon Trip Drakensberg
Experience the fantastic thrill and peaceful serenity of hot air ballooning in the Greater Durban area in South Africa's KwaZulu-Natal Province. The hot air balloon is a magical slow moving platform from which to view the world. Hot air balloon flights are offered on the edge of the magnificent Drakensberg mountains, just inland from Durban, South Africa. The hot air balloons take-off from a site in or around the Kamberg Valley and within sight of the scenic Giants Castle.
Itinerary: Thrilling Hot Air Balloon Trip Drakensberg
- You will meet at the hot air balloon launch site approximately 30 minutes before sunrise, your pilot will then give you a safety briefing.
- Once the hot air balloon is heated and you are in the balloons basket you will enjoy a flight of around an hour.
- After helping to pack the hot air balloon you will return to a location close to take off point for an Alfresco breakfast and Champagne.
Information: Thrilling Hot Air Balloon Trip Drakensberg
- The hot air balloon has a partitioned basket specially designed to ensure safety, comfort and a superb view.
- The hot air balloon baskets are about 42 inches (1.1 metres high), and have footholds to assist entry.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult on the flight and should be tall enough to see over the basket sides.